"In the square there is an obelisk that rises above an elephant…", that’s how the famous writer Herman Melville described in his diaries the amazing view of Bernini’s masterpiece from this suite. Overlooking the Minerva Square, this 75 sqm suite is composed by a large living room with a sitting area, a bedroom with a four poster king size bed and a marble bathroom. The coffered ceiling and the accurate design lend the Suite Melville its noble, elegant lines and the warmth of a comfortable, welcoming aristocratic "home".
- 75 sqm.
- A large king size bed.
- View of Minerva Square.
- I pod docking station.
- Walk-in closet.
- Double glazed windows.
- 2 flat screen TVs.
- Telephone line in the bathroom.
- Safety box with electronic lock.
- Make-up mirror.
- Marble bathroom with jacuzzi.
- Max capacity: 2 adults, 1 child.
- Crib upon request.
- Free Wi-fi connection, Pay Tv and music.
- Upon arrival:
- Welcome gift.
- A bottle of wine.
- Fresh flower bouquet.
- Box of chocolate.
- Bottled mineral and sparkling water.
- “Bulgari” bathroom amenities.
- Magazine and newspaper
- Guaranteed late check out (2pm).