Overlooking the Minerva Square -which takes its name from the “Pulcin della Minerva”, the obelisk by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, this Suite was the roman “home” of the famous French writer Stendhal. The 80 sqm Suite Stendhal is composed by an entrance, living room, a double bedroom with walk-in closet and a travertine marble bathroom with a large round jacuzzi tub and a relax corner. The original frescoed ceiling of the bedroom is the final touch that makes the atmosphere of the Suite precious, elegant and unique.
- 80 sqm.
- A large king size bed.
- View on Minerva Square.
- I pod docking station.
- Walk-in closet.
- Double glazed windows.
- 2 flat screen TVs.
- Telephone line in the bathroom.
- Safety box with electronic lock.
- Make-up mirror.
- Marble bathroom with jacuzzi.
- Marble bathroom for guests.
- Max capacity: 2 adults, 1 child.
- Crib upon request.
- Free Wi-fi connection, Pay Tv and music.
- Upon arrival:
- Welcome gift.
- A bottle of wine.
- Fresh flower bouquet.
- Box of chocolate.
- Bottled mineral and sparkling water.
- “Bulgari” bathroom amenities.
- Magazine and newspaper
- Guaranteed late check out (2pm).